Our Services

National Passport Services offer the best services and pricing on passport and visa services online.  Our team of highly trained professionals will assist you in getting your passport or visa expedited online for your upcoming trip.

For our services, we offer four options to get an expedited passport. Regardless if it is the first time you are getting a passport or replacing an expired passport. Also, if your passport was damaged, lost, or stolen, we will help you get a new one.

Expedited Passport Services

The four options you have to get a new passport are same day service, emergency service, express service, and rush service. Each service represents a specific time to get your new document.

Same day service means you will have your passport in one business day. Emergency service will get you a passport in two to three business days. Express service will get you a passport in three to four business days. And, rush service will get you a passport in five to seven business days.

Expedited Passport Cost per Service

All services vary in cost. The sooner you need a passport, the more it will cost. For example, same day service price is more than rush service. Similarly, emergency service will cost more than express and rush service but less than same day service. Regardless of the service you choose, you will have your travel document in time to go on your trip.

In addition to the government fees, the cost of same-day service is $399.00, $349.00 for emergency service, $249.00 for express service, and $179.00 for rush service.

Visa Services

National Passport Service also offers visas services to U.S. citizens who are traveling to a foreign country that requires a visa to enter or leave. You will receive your visit faster than applying in person at an embassy or consulate. So, if you need a Nigerian, Russian, or Chinese visa, to name a few, we can expedite the process so you can do it in a day if necessary.

So, if you are a U.S. citizen and needs a passport quickly, National Passport Service can get it for you. If you need a visa, regardless if you are a U.S. citizen or not, you must be a legal resident, we can help you get your expedited travel visa.